boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de
1. Scope of application
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the use of boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de (hereinafter "website"). For using the website it is important that you accept the following conditions.
3. The purpose of boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de is to provide information about the services of boost your words - Stefan Armin Boxhorn and the social media offer of the brand.
2. Contact details and legal information
For questions about our website, please contact:
Stefan Armin Boxhorn
Monumentenstr. 33/34, Aufgang G-I
Telephone: +49 30 8145 5375-0
Tax ID: 20/039/05005
Responsible for editorial content according to Article 55 paragraph 2 of the German Interstate Broadcasting Treaty (RStV): Stefan Armin Boxhorn.
3. Availability of the website
1. boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de is available 24/7. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to necessary system maintenance.
Interruptions may also occur due to force majeure or other causes beyond the control of boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de, such as intent or gross negligence.
2. Stefan Armin Boxhorn would like to draw your attention to the following:
that it is technically impossible to provide a website that is free of errors of any kind and that Stefan Armin Boxhorn therefore accepts no responsibility in this regard;
that errors may lead to a temporary shutdown of the website;
that the availability of this website is subject to circumstances and services beyond the control of Stefan Armin Boxhorn, such as transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties. We are not responsible for any disturbances which may occur in this respect.
4. Discussion forums
Insofar as Stefan Armin Boxhorn temporarily or permanently offers discussion forums on this website, the participants in these discussion forums are expected to observe the usual communication rules such as mutual respect. Visitors are not allowed to distribute or publish any insulting, possibly derogatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or obscene material or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
5. Electronic communication
When you use a boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de service or send us e-mails, text messages or other communications from your computer or mobile device, you communicate with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, including e-mail, chat, social media or by posting electronic messages or other communications on our website or through other services of boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consent, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically will be in writing unless otherwise required by applicable law.
6. Copyright and database rights
1. All content included in or made available by any boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations, is the property of boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de or of a third party that supplies content to or makes content protected by German or international copyright and database law available on the website.
2. boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de also owns all content contained in or made available by any boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de service and the exclusive copyright and database rights thereto.
3. Any extraction and/or reuse of a service of boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de in whole or in part without our express written consent is prohibited. In particular, this includes data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract and re-use (whether once or repeatedly) any substantial parts of any of the contents of boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de.
7. Claims from intellectual property rights
boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to suspicion of infringement, please notify us accordingly.
1. We always strive to ensure that the services of boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de are available without interruption and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the services of boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de may also be interrupted or restricted from time to time to permit repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or restrictions.
2. boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of the information provided on this website.
3. The above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect occurring after a guarantee for the quality of a product has been given and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
4. To the extent that the liability of boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
9. Links to other websites
1. The content of links on this website which are not operated by Stefan Armin Boxhorn is beyond our control, as the websites we link to are completely independent from us.
2. For this reason, we accept no responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to these websites. Any websites accessible via links are accessed at the user's own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave our website. However, we would ask you to notify us immediately of any illegal or dubious content on websites to which links are provided on our website or which link to our website.
3. Other websites may provide links to boostyourwords.com / kreativeuebersetzung.de with our prior consent.
1. We may store certain data and information about visits and uses of our website (date, time, pages viewed) on the server. We would like to point out that we do not store any personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) without your consent.
2. If personal data are collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website. We promise not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user gives his or her prior consent.
3. We would like to point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can be subject to security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. Our liability in this respect is excluded.
4. Users have the right to information. You have the right to receive complete and free information about the data we hold about you at any time.
5. Furthermore, users have the right to rectification/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
4. We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, in most cases these are so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterised by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognise your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
6. You can of course adjust your browser settings in such a way that no cookies are stored on your hard drive or that cookies already stored are deleted. Instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser software.
13. Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
1. Differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract shall exclusively be governed by German law, under the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
2. The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from commercial buyers, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
14. Final provisions
1. The principal contractual language is German. In case of discrepancies between the translations of this website, the wording of the German version shall prevail.
4. The invalidity of a provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. In this case, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.
Version of: 01 January 2020